Mason Resources – Ann Mason Project, Nevada
Click symbol to view stockquote: (MNR: TSX)
Ann Mason is the 4th largest undeveloped copper porphyry resource in Canada/USA, has a positive, robust Preliminary Economic Assessment, and is located in Nevada, one of the best mining jurisdictions in the world.
The results of an updated Preliminary Economic Assessment (“2017 PEA”) on the Ann Mason deposit were released on March 10, 2017. Highlights include:
- Mine: Open pit, truck and shovel
- Mill: Conventional sulphide flotation, with a mill throughput of 120,000 tonnes per day
- Mine life: 21 years (with potential for another 15+ years)
- Life-of-mine production:
- Copper: 5.1 billion pounds (or an average of 241 million pounds per year)
- Molybdenum: 46 million pounds
- Gold: 400,000 oz.
- Silver: 8.8 million oz.
- Strong metallurgy
- 30% clean copper concentrate
- 92% copper recovery