Select Page

Not how many may receive your news release but how many actually read it?

The 80/20 rule of video marketing

You know all that great written news release you’ve invested time, energy into making? It’s great and all, but it turns out only 20% of people are reading it. On the other hand, studies show that a whopping 80% are likely to watch your news release videos.

Open up a video embedded News Release

Open up a video embedded News Release

This means that you should put at least 4x the time and effort into serving up awesome video content news release, as you do in creating your written content. It’s no coincidence that about 80% of juniors have this ratio totally reversed…yet the 20% that get it right are the ones who reap 80% of the rewards.