There are plenty of video companies that feature the junior mining CEO . . .
. . . but we are the only ones to feature the exploration DATA with video
After all it’s the data that makes the real story!
With over 35 years of experience in working with exploration data
we know how to present complex exploration data so that investors can easily
view and understand.
Our video marketing programs are specifically designed to:
- 3D model and simplify complex exploration data.
- Make data more interesting, more dynamic and more effective for investors.
- Get investors focused on the important parts of exploration data.
- Using our proprietary distribution network we deliver the project video to brokers, fund managers and retail investors around the world.
- Our project videos are viewed by more investors and understood by more investors.
Video Production & Distribution Marketing Program
- 3D modelling of exploration data ie. topography, geophysics, drill, resource shells, open pits, underground workings etc.
- ~3 min. video production feature 3D exploration data.
- Narrative voice over.With over 35 years of experience in working with exploration data we know how to present your data so that investors become interested and understand your project.
Even a good video won’t work if no one watches it,
so we’ll make sure the right people see your project story.
We will 3D model your exploration data and produce and distribute your project video to investors that count!
- Individual Canadian brokers & fund managers in: Dominick capital, National Bank, Sprott Asset Management, Roth Capital Partners, Paradigm Capital, Pinetree capital, Raymond James, Leede Jones Gable, Macquarie Capital and more.
- Individual US brokers in: CPM Group, Oppenheimer Asset management, Turner Investment Partners, Marathon Resource Investments, Goldman Sachs, Sun Valley Gold, Deutsche Bank and more.
- Individual European brokers/funds in : Anglo Pacific (London), Raymond James Benelux (Brussels), Deutsche Bank (Frankfurt), UBS (Zurich) and more.
- Mining analysts: Echelon, Cormark, Beacon, Canaccord, Haywood, Eight Capital, iA Securities, GMP and more.
- Media groups: Stockhouse, Mining Market Watch, Gold Newsletter, US funds, Casey Research, Infomine, Aden Forecast and more.
- +5,000 retail investors – North America & Europe
iResource Network also effectively uses the power of social media channels to push media content to our followers.
As an example our last video featuring “The Golden Triangle – The New Gold Rush” got over 3,400 views in only a few days.
These views were from our +1,100 Linkedin followers of which over %80 are brokers, analysts, securities firms, global investments, asset management, news & editorial service companies.
Of course one of the more important placements of your video will be on the front page of your website, introducing visitors to your project right from the start.